In a very quiet area of CB4 2ST, easy walk to Cambridge Science Park, Business Park and Cambridge Regional College, bus C1 to city centre, good access to A14.
Available now: with park view, this newly decorated and fully furnished second floor flat has 3 large Kingsize bedrooms, open plan kitchen/dining/living room, balcony, cloakroom and fully tiled shower room, rent is £1350pcm excluding bills (Deposit is £1500 and will be kept in DPS, also require ID and reference checks), suitable for professional couple, good family or friends to share, Gas safe, Electric safe and EPC certificates are ready.
Access to the following facilities:
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living room: 3XFridgeFreezers, Washing machine, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Cooker & Oven, storage cupboards, dining table and chairs, sofa etc.
• Shower cubic with toilet and wash basin, additional cloakroom.
• All bedrooms are furnished with kingsize bed and mattress, double wardrobes, chest of drawers, study desk and chair etc.
• Nice view and balcony.
• Vodafone super fibre broadband 200mbps - WiFi.
• Lockable bicycle store on the ground floor and Free parking.
No tenant fees
Under the Property Misdescription Act 1991 we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer of contract. The seller does not make any representations to give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to give us financial information in order to verify you financial position before we can recommend any offer to the vendor.